Sponsorship Opportunities in 2018
Put your business in the spotlight by sponsoring SD Scotland’s work and open up huge opportunities for your business in 2018.
Here are just 5 reasons you should consider getting involved:
Becoming a supporter of Supporters Direct Scotland entitles you to the following:
- Great CSR for your business through supporting a highly credible organisation with a strong track record of delivering positive change for supporters
- Being associated with an organisation delivering real change for supporters and communities through our core work and projects such as Club Development Scotland and Colours of our Scarves.
- Branding across the Network via our communication streams and our extensive social media reach
Access to a huge market of engaged football supporters through our database of supporters and stakeholders
- Extensive media exposure — through our activities including Scottish Football Supporters Survey
Branding — your company logo applied to all marketing assets, literature and social media on an ongoing basis
- Sponsorship of our events including annual Supporters Summit and SDS Cup match
Throughout 2018 we’ll be running numerous events and activities which can open up your brand to thousands of our followers and stakeholders. These include:
- SD Scotland Supporters Summit: Our Annual Supporters Summits are an opportunity to invite stakeholders within Scottish football together to network, share best practice and hear from a range of speakers.
- SD Scotland Cup: The SD Scotland Cup are fixtures held between two clubs with significant supporter involvement in their ownership and governance. The invitation only matches have been
held for the past 14 years to celebrate the role supporters play in owning clubs.
- Scottish Supporters Network: The Scottish Supporters Network was specifically developed
to capture the views of Scottish football fans and to help influence key decision makers through the formal governance structures of the game.
- Behind the Goals Podcast: Behind the Goals is our Podcast – speaking to a range of stakeholders about the beautiful game. The podcast generates a strong listener ship and is a prime opportunity for your business to get its name out to an active and engaged audience.
- SD Scotland Index: The SD Scotland Index is an annual publication looking at who owns Scottish football clubs. It provides a breakdown on shareholdings and what clubs do to engage fans
- Scottish Football Supporters Survey: The Supporters Survey gives fans a chance to give their views on a range of issues including governance, football and society, grassroots, performance and the matchday experience, knowing the results will be taking into account by decision makers.
Not convinced? Our reach as an organisation includes:
- 20,000 + strong database of supporters and stakeholders
- 35,000 visitors to our website in 2016
- 63k Twitter followers
- 4250 Facebook likes
- 158 YouTube Subscribers
- 250 Instagram followers
- Our tweets were seen by 6.5 million people in 2016
- Each one of our tweets has an approximate value of £162 (according to Webfluential)
If you’re interested in discussing the potential to sponsor SD Scotland’s work further, please contact Pia MacKenzie () or check out our sponsorship pack here.