2017 Supporters Summit Details Announced
- David Conn – The Guardian Sports Writer and author of ‘The Beautiful Game? Searching the Soul of Football’.
- Ashley Brown – Chairman of the Pompey Supporters Trust and Chief Executive of Supporters Direct
- More to be confirmed
- Mark Guidi – Superscoreboard presenter and former Chief Football Writer at the Sunday Mail
- Club Development Scotland – How we can help you build a sports club that wins for everyone
- Supporter Liaison Officers – Hear from Malmo FF’s SLO on his roles, duties and what fans can expect from hin in his role at the Swedish champions
- Community Outreach Work – Hear the inspirational work FC United are delivering within deprived areas of Manchester as part of their commitment to truly being a community focused club
- Colours of our Scarves – Find out more about how we use sport as a vehicle to tackle inequality and discrimation
- Board Member Training – For members who are keen to sharpen their understanding of what being a Board member of a Trust or club entails
- Training Session #2 – TBC
We’re pleased to announce details of our 2017 Supporters Summit, our annual gathering for Supporters Trusts, Scottish Supporters Network members and stakeholders.
Taking place on the 19th of March at Hampden Park, the home of Scottish football, we’re delighted to be welcoming representatives of FC United and Malmo FF who will be delivering workshops.
Further details of speakers and workshops will be confirmed and announced in due course.
We’re delighted to say that tickets are available on a ‘Pay What You Want’ basis with all proceeds going towards our two charity partners for the event, Football Memories (as part of Alzhemiers Scotland) and Motor Neurone Disease Scotland.
Tickets are available from the form below or the ‘Supporter Summit’ Eventbrite page.