We’re looking for businesses to get involved in our work by sponsoring our work and activities.
Becoming a supporter of Supporters Direct Scotland entitles you to the following:
- Great CSR for your business through supporting a highly credible organisation with a strong track record of delivering positive change for supporters
- Being associated with an organisation delivering real change for supporters and communities through our core work and projects such as Club Development Scotland and Colours of our Scarves.
- Branding across the Network via our communication streams and our extensive social media reach
- Access to a huge market of engaged football supporters through our database of supporters and stakeholders
- Extensive media exposure — through our activities including Scottish Football Supporters Survey
- Branding — your company logo applied to all marketing assets, literature and social media on an ongoing basis
- Sponsorship of our events including annual Supporters Summit and SDS Cup match
- 20,000 + strong database of supporters and stakeholders
- 35,000 visitors to our website in 2016
- 63k Twitter followers
- 4250 Facebook likes
- 158 YouTube Subscribers
- 250 Instagram followers
- Our tweets were seen by 6.5 million people in 2016
If you’re interested in discussing the potential to sponsor SD Scotland’s work further, please contact or check out our sponsorship pack here.