SD Scotland regularly offer internships to students and those seeking experience and connections within the sports sector.
We’re committed to ensuring our interns have a valuable time with us and when possible, involve them as much as we can within their specific areas of interests in our work.
Over the years we’ve developed relationships with a number of educational institutions such as the University of Stirling who each year invite students from their MSc Sport Management course to undertake their ‘Professional Practice’ with us.
Why intern with SD Scotland?
- SD Scotland is a credible organisation undertaking extensive activity throughout Scottish sport
- SD Scotland has relationships and links to key governing bodies and several professional clubs within Scotland
- SD Scotland are a leader within sport consultancy to a range of clubs and specialists within sport cooperatives and community owned clubs
- SD Scotland are an innovative and dynamic organisation who are keen to hear new approaches
- Interns are given responsibility and opportunities to develop their own proposals
- SD Scotland have a large social media and online reach offering a good platform for interns to showcase their work
- Internships are flexible and can be worked around your availability. There is no fixed term or days.
Email for more information.